Standard: IEC 60034-18-41
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 18-41: PARTIAL DISCHARGE FREE ELECTRICAL INSULATION SYSTEMS (TYPE I) USED IN ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES FED FROM VOLTAGE CONVERTERS – QUALIFICATION AND QUALITY CONTROL TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-18-41|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.