Standard: UFC 3-190-03A
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual provides guidance to personnel involved in planning, designing, procuring, constructing, and certifying Army radiation exposure rooms.
This technical manual is a guide for designing, constructing, and certifying dental, diagnostic, and therapeutic radiation exposure rooms using equipment having energies up to 10 million electron volts (MeV).
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-190-03a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.