Standard: AAMI 60601-1-8
MEDICAL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT – PART 1-8: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BASIC SAFETY AND ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE – COLLATERAL STANDARD: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS, TESTS AND GUIDANCE FOR ALARM SYSTEMS IN MEDICAL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND MEDICAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard applies to the BASIC SAFETY and ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE of MEDICAL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT and MEDICAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS, hereafter referred to as ME EQUIPMENT and ME SYSTEMS.
This collateral standard specifies requirements for ALARM SYSTEMS and ALARM SIGNALS in ME EQUIPMENT and ME SYSTEMS.
It also provides guidance for the application of ALARM SYSTEMS.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 60601-1-8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.