Standard: ASME - ANSI B5.31
INVOLUTE SPLINE AND SERRATION GAGES AND GAGING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The standard covers the subject of types of gages used for different types of fits, and several systems of gaging to meet the demands of various industries. Specifications for gages in this standard are based on American Standards 85.15-1950 INVOLUTE SPLINES, and 85.26-1950 INVOLUTE SERRATIONS. The basic principles are applicable to all involute splines and serrations. For gage blank dimensions, see Commercial Standard CSB-51( 1).
|Document Number:||ansi b5.31|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|