Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1273
UNIFORM ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTS AND COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS TO STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope of this part.
This subpart establishes uniform administrative rules for Federal grants and cooperative agreements and subawards to State, local and Indian tribal governments.
Scope of subpart.
This subpart contains general rules pertaining to this part and procedures for control of exceptions from this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1273|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|