Standard: CAGI 2540
PRINCIPLES OF AIR COMPRESSION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
14-minute video which examines in layman's language the theory and principles involved in the compression of air. It shows how both positive displacement and dynamic type compressors operate and introduces the audience to key terms such as PSIG, SCFM, relative humidity and dew point.
|Organization:||Compressed Air and Gas Institute|
|Document Number:||cagi 2540|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|