Standard: LUL - G1242
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AT WORK – MANAGERS FOR CAUSE AND POST INCIDENT CHECK LIST
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is intended as a checklist for managers when dealing with For Cause and Post Incident Testing and also provides the relevant PIN and telephone number for TfL's approved laboratory, Alere Toxicology. This document does not replace the full version of the Managers Guidelines on Alcohol and Drugs which must be referred to for more detailed information.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|