Standard: CDA - A6142
TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENT FOR ROOFTOP CONDUCTORS - DVD/VIDEO
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) examined every possible rooftop wiring method to determine conductor temperatures as a result of exposure to direct sunlight at various heights above the roof. This DVD describes the methodology and findings of the experiments. The results can be used in determining ampacity corrections required to meet the National Electrical Code.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|