Standard: CDA - A6148
MOTOR MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES PART II: MOTOR FAILURE POLICIES AND PURCHASING SPECIFICATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This three-part series focuses on reducing energy cost and downtime by instituting a motor management plan. Part II, addresses the general aspects of motor management plan, including the first steps of creating a motor inventory and guidelines for motor repair and replacement.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|