Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT HP 7/2
HEAT TREATMENT - FERRITIC STEELS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt specifies the methods of heat-treatment for pressure vessels and pressure vessel parts of ferritic steels after cold-forming, hot-forming and welding. It does not include stainless and heat-resistant ferritic chrome steels1).
1) until these steels are made the subject of an AD 2000-Merkblatt, the VdTUV-Werkstofblatter apply.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt hp 7/2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|