Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 6/2
COPPER AND WROUGHT COPPER ALLOYS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt applies to sheets, strips, plates, seamless tubes and rods made of copper and wrought copper alloys for the construction of pressure vessels, piping and accessories operated at working temperatures and ambient temperatures within the temperature limits1).
The basic requirements for the materials and material manufacturers are covered by AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0.
1) For definition of wall temperature and working temperature, see clause 5 of AD 2000-Merkblatt B 0.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt w 6/2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|