Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 1
FLAT PRODUCTS OF UNALLOYED AND ALLOY STEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt covers flat products (plate, sheet, strip and wide flats; see DIN EN 10079) of unalloyed and alloyed ferritic steels for the fabrication of pressure vessels, which are operated at working temperatures and at ambient temperatures down to –10 °C and up to the upper temperature limits specified in Clause 2.
For working temperatures less than –10 °C, AD 2000- Merkblatt W 10 shall also apply.
Flat products of austenitic steels are covered by AD 2000-Merkblatt W 2. Clad plate and sheet are covered by AD 2000-Merkblatt W 8.
The basic requirements regarding materials and material manufacturers are specified in AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt w 1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.