Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT A 6
SAFETY DEVICES AGAINST EXCESS PRESSURE PCE-SAFETY DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt is applicable for systems of automatically controlled safety devices for the prevention of unwanted overpressures in pressure vessels of process plants, in circumstances where the use of safety devices in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt A 1 or AD 2000-Merkblatt A 2, or of pipe gauges, is not possible or would not meet the intended purpose. Systems of this kind are characterized by the fact that, by making use of process control engineering (PCE), they operate in such a manner that the service over-pressure does at no time exceed the permissible value by more than 10% (PCE-safety devices).
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt a 6|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|