Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 4
TUBES MADE FROM NON-ALLOYED AND ALLOY STEELS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt is applicable to seamless and welded tubes made from non-alloy and alloy ferritic steels for the construction of pressure vessels, which are operated at working temperatures and at ambient temperatures down to -10 °C and up to the temperature limits specified in Clause 2. Clause 7 is also applicable for the use of tubes as pressure vessel shells.
For working temperatures below -10 °C, AD 2000-Merkblatt W 10 is also applicable.
For tubes made from austenitic steels, AD 2000-Merkblatt W 2 - Austenitic steels - is applicable.
The basic requirements regarding the materials and the material manufacturer are given in AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt w 4|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|