Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT S 5
CALCULATION OF PRESSURE VESSELS - EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN METHOD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt describes an experimental procedure for testing the strength of structures or partial structures that cannot be calculated using the formulas given in AD 2000 Code series B. The method described here is limited to:
- the stress case I in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt W 10;
- the range PS × V < 6000 bar · I and PS × DN < 3000 bar, if no additional calculations are used;
- component loading, that is predominantly static in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt S 1.
The method of experimental design described in this Merkblatt is not to be applied:
- to pressure equipment operated in long-term stressing,
- for dimensioning for additional stresses resulting from thermal influences and external forces, which may have to be considered separately,
- for testing the strength of structures the stability of which is in danger.
This AD 2000-Merkblatt is not to be applied to plate heat exchangers.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt s 5|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|