Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT N 2
PRESSURE VESSELS MADE OF ELECTRO-GRAPHITE AND HARD BURNED CARBON
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt applies to electro-graphite and hard burned carbon, impervious to gases and/or liquids, as materials for the manufacture of pressure vessels, parts of pressure vessels and fittings subjected to pressure, which are operated at wall temperatures ranging from -60oC to +400oC, the limits for the maximum wall temperatures of the materials being fixed according to the expert opinion of the relevant third party.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt n 2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|