Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 9
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt covers:
- forged and seamless rolled flanges,
- flanges formed by bending from sections, bar steel or strip stock and flash-butt welded flanges,
- flanges cut from plates/sheets,
- flanges manufactured by machining from rolled or forged sectional steel and bar steel,
- cast flanges made of cast steel.
They are made of ferritic, austenitic and austenitic-ferritic steels for the construction of pressure vessels which are operated at working temperatures and ambient temperatures down to -10 °C and up to the upper temperature limits specified in Clause 2 and the relevant AD 2000-Merkblätter for the starting materials. For working temperatures below -10 °C, AD 2000-Merkblatt W 10 also applies.
This AD 2000-Merkblatt does not cover integrally cast flanges. For flanges produced by the pressure equipment manufacturer, Clauses 2, 3, 4 and 7 apply.
The basic requirements for the materials and the material manufacturer are specified in the AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt w 9|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|