Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT HP 5/1
MANUFACTURE AND TESTING OF JOINTS - PRINCIPLES OF WELDING PRACTICE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt deals with the principles of technique for joining pressure vessels or pressure vessel components made of steel as well as aluminium and aluminium alloys by brazing, welding, bonding and other methods of joining.
It applies as appropriate to pressure vessels and pressure vessel components made of other non-ferrous metals.
This AD 2000-Merkblatt applies to pressure vessels subjected to static loading. For pressure vessels subjected to cyclic stressing within the meaning of AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 801 No. 15, the requirements of 6.2 of AD 2000-Merkblatt S 1 and 11.2 of AD 2000-Merkblatt S 2 also apply.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt hp 5/1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AD 2000-MERKBLATT HP 5/1||Change Type: NEW ADDITION||Update Date: 2008-02-01||Revision: 08||Status: ACTV|