Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 1 ANLAGE 1
DESIGN OF TUBE BENDS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The design rules are applicable to tubes for welding, e.g. according to DIN 2605 and bent tubes.
The design rules take account  of the fact that in the case of loading of a tube bend due to internal pressure higher stresses occur on the inside of the bend and lower stresses on the outside of the bend than in the case of a straight tube.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt b 1 anlage 1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|