Standard: IEEE - ANSI C57.13
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS (R 1986)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended for use as a basis for performance, interchangeability, and safety of equipment covered, and to assist in the proper selection of such equipment.
This standard covers certain electrical, dimensional, and mechanical characteristics, and takes into consideration certain safety features of current and inductively coupled voltage transformers of types generally used in the measurement of electricity and the control of equipment associated with the generation, transmission, and distribution of alternating current.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c57.13|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI C57.13||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1968-01-01||Revision: 68||Status: INAC|
|ANSI C57.13||Change Type:||Revision: 54||Status: INAC|