Standard: TAPPI T 843
FLUTED EDGE CRUSH OF CORRUGATING MEDIUM (RIGID SUPPORT METHOD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test evaluates the ability of corrugating medium to contribute to the compression strength of a corrugated box. It is a procedure for measuring the edgewise compression strength of a laboratory-fluted strip of corrugating medium in a direction parallel to the fluted tips.
Fluted edge crush is also measured in TAPPI T 824 "Fluted edge crush of corrugating medium (flexible beam method)", which uses a flexible beam compression machine instead of a rigid platen machine as used in this procedure.
|Document Number:||tappi t 843|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|