Standard: TAPPI T 257
SAMPLING AND PREPARING WOOD FOR ANALYSIS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and summary
This practice is applicable to the sampling of wood for all chemical tests.
The procedures describe the sampling of wood in all forms, i.e., logs, chips, or sawdust.
Two sampling plans are described: A probability sampling plan which provides test units from which some property of the wood may be determined within known and controlled limits at a minimum total cost; an economic or engineered sampling plan which minimizes errors due to variations in the raw material or the quality of the lot.
|Document Number:||tappi t 257|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|