Standard: TAPPI T 277
MACRO STICKIES CONTENT IN PULP: THE “PICK-UP” METHOD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice describes removing and preparation of a test specimen that can be analyzed for determining heat-set area and number of macro stickies in a specified amount of pulp screened. The method applies to a wide range of pulps, typically, recycled pulp.
The standard practice does not quantify content of micro stickies.
|Document Number:||tappi t 277|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.