Standard: LUL - G0134A
GUIDANCE ON GLAZING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all glazing on the LU network. This includes but is not limited to security glazing, glazing to barriers, cladding, windows, ticket office windows, screens, walls, poster frames, signage, canopies, roof lights and overhead glazing.
Glazing in public areas of stations should comply with the London Underground 12 Design Principles, 1-351 Station Decor Design and guidance available via the LU Design Management pages. Glazing in Operational staff accommodation should comply with G-371C Operational Staff Accommodation - Design Guidance Document.
The purpose of this Guidance Document is to provide guidance on the design, selection and maintenance of glazing on the LU network. Particular consideration is given to assessing and managing the risk of glazing, both at the design stage and on installed glazing.
This guidance is to support the delivery of project or maintenance works on glazing assets required to comply with LU Cat 1 standard S1134 Premises – Doorsets and Glazing.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0134A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-06-01||Status: INAC|