Standard: LUL - G1009
USER GUIDE COORDINATOR/EDITOR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction to Sypol CMS
Welcome to Sypol CMS, the latest in our hazardous substance management systems which has successfully helped hundreds of companies comply with the COSHH Regulations for over 20 years. Sypol CMS offers an effective way to deliver compliant, task based risk assessments, using simple, easy to read pictograms to communicate the control measures needed to protect your staff. We work directly with you to produce a suitable and sufficient assessment, which is compiled by our team of expert consultants. We independently classify substances using supplier information and trusted information sources. As the system is delivered through a web browser, there is no worry about installing, downloading or maintaining software. Through our dedicated helpdesk you can ask questions and access our consultant's expertise, knowledge and experience to assist you in ensuring the health, safety and welfare of your staff.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|