Standard: ASTM A1057/A1057M
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR STEEL, STRUCTURAL TUBING, COLD FORMED, WELDED, CARBON, ZINC-COATED (GALVANIZED) BY THE HOT-DIP PROCESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers cold-formed electric resistance or electric induction welded carbon structural steel tubing in round, square, rectangular, or special shapes that are zinccoated (galvanized) on the exterior surface only, in continuous coating lines by the hot-dip process. The tubing can be manufactured from hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel. This product is intended for applications where corrosion resistance and mechanical properties are required. This product is available in several zinc coating weights [masses], strengths, and chemical compositions.
Units—The values stated in either SI units or inchpound units shall be regarded separately as standard. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system is to be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in nonconformance with the standard.
|Document Number:||astm a1057/a1057m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1057/A1057M||Change Type: NEW ADDITION||Update Date: 2008-11-15||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.