Standard: LUL - 5-261
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all recruitment and selection activities within LUL.
This Standard shall be enforceable from 01/09/03.
The purpose of this Standard is to support the LUL policy to attract well-motivated people, who will enable LUL to achieve its objectives and deliver its Vision of a World Class Tube for a World Class City.
LUL aims to recruit and select the best people by applying the company values supporting its Vision to its recruitment and selection practices.
LUL is an employer that values diversity and actively pursues equality of opportunity for all. It is committed to increasing the proportion of women and ethnic minority groups employed at all levels of the organisation. This Standard sets the requirements to ensure that this intent is met.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|