Standard: IAEA - SSG-28
COMMISSIONING FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide provides recommendations on the basis of international best practices, as currently followed in IAEA Member States, on how to meet the requirements for the commissioning for nuclear power plants. These requirements enable the commissioning of a nuclear power plant to proceed safely and to a high quality. The recommendations will also enable the necessary assurances to be provided that the plant has been constructed in accordance with the design intent and can be operated safely.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|