Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 165
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) A lot is:
(1) For purposes of determining quality factors related to manufacture, processing, or packing, a collection of primary containers or units of the same size, type, and style produced under conditions as nearly uniform as possible and usually designated by a common container code or marking, or in the absence of any common container code or marking, a day's production.
(2) For purposes of determining quality factors related to distribution and storage, a collection of primary containers or units transported, stored, or held under conditions as nearly uniform as possible.
(b) A sample consists of 10 subsamples (consumer units), one taken from each of 10 different randomly chosen shipping cases to be representative of a given lot, unless otherwise specified in a specific standard in this part.
(c) An analytical unit is the portion(s) of food taken from a subsample of a sample for the purpose of analysis.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 165|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 165||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 165||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|