Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 146
CANNED FRUIT JUICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For the purposes of this part:
(a) The term corn sirup means a clarified, concentrated, aqueous solution of the products obtained by the incomplete hydrolysis of cornstarch, and includes dried corn sirup. The solids of corn sirup and of dried corn sirup contain not less than 40 percent by weight of reducing sugars calculated as anhydrous dextrose.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 146|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 146||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 146||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 146||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.