Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 205
INVESTIGATIONS TO DETERMINE THE PROBABLE ECONOMIC EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY OF THE UNITED STATES OF PROPOSED MODIFICATIONS OF DUTIES OR OF ANY BARRIER TO (OR OTHER DISTORTION OF) INTERNATIONAL TRADE OR OF TAKING RETALIATORY ACTIONS TO OBTAIN THE ELIMINATION OF UNJUSTIFIABLE OR UNREASONABLE FOREIGN ACTS OR POLICIES WHICH RESTRICT U.S. COMMERCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability of part.
This part 205 applies to functions and duties of the Commission under sections 131, 301(e)(3), and 503(a) of the Trade Act of 1974. For other applicable rules, see part 201 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 205|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|