Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 208
INVESTIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY OF TEXTILE FABRIC AND YARN IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability of part
This part 208 applies to proceedings of the Commission under section 112(c) of the African Growth and Opportunity Act, as amended (19 U.S.C. 3721(c)).
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 208|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|