Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 112
CARRIERS, CARTMEN, AND LIGHTERMEN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth regulations providing for the bonding of carriers which will receive merchandise for transportation in bond, the licensing of cartmen and lightermen, and the procedures for applying for such bonds and licenses. This part also sets forth the regulations concerning the obtaining of identification cards by cartmen and lightermen, and their employees and the procedures for revoking or suspending licenses and identification cards. Provisions setting forth the duties and responsibilities of cartmen and lightermen are set forth in part 125 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 112|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|