Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 114
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part is concerned with the use of international Customs documents known as carnets. It also contains provisions concerning the approval of associations to issue carnets in the United States covering merchandise to be exported and to guarantee carnets issued abroad covering merchandise to be imported. The carnet serves simultaneously as a Customs entry document and as a Customs bond.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 114|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|