Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 115
CARGO CONTAINER AND ROAD VEHICLE CERTIFICATION PURSUANT TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS CONVENTIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter establishes procedures for certifying containers and road vehicles in conformance with the Customs Convention on Containers (1956) (TIAS 6634), the Customs Convention on the International Transport of Goods Under Cover of TIR Carnets (1959) (TIAS 6633), the Customs Convention on the International Transport of Goods Under Cover of TIR Carnets, November 14, 1975 (TIAS), and the Customs Convention on Containers, 1972 (TIAS), by applying the procedures and technical conditions set forth in the annexes to these conventions.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 115|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|