Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 206
INVESTIGATIONS RELATING TO GLOBAL AND BILATERAL SAFEGUARD ACTIONS, MARKET DISRUPTION, TRADE DIVERSION, AND REVIEW OF RELIEF ACTIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability of part
Part 206 applies to proceedings of the Commission under sections 201–202, 204, 406, and 421–422 of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended (2251–2252, 2254, 2436, 2451– 2451a), sections 301–317 of the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act (19 U.S.C. 3351–3382) (hereinafter NAFTA Implementation Act), and the statutory provisions listed in § 206.31 of this part 206 that implement bilateral safeguard provisions in other free trade agreements into which the United States has entered.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 206|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|