Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 210
ADJUDICATION AND ENFORCEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability of part.
The rules in this part apply to investigations under section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930 and related proceedings. These rules are authorized by sections 333, 335, or 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. §§ 1333, 1335, and 1337) and sections 2 and 1342(d)(1)(B) of the Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988, Pub. L. No. 100–418, 102 Stat. 1107 (1988).
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 210|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|