Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 127
GENERAL ORDER, UNCLAIMED, AND ABANDONED MERCHANDISE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth regulations pertaining to general order merchandise, unclaimed merchandise, and abandoned merchandise, the storage and sale thereof, and the distribution of the proceeds from the sale thereof. Regulations regarding the abandonment of merchandise by the importer to the Government in accordance with section 506(1), Tariff Act of 1930, as amended (19 U.S.C. 1506(1)), appear in part 158 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 127|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|