Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 354
PROCEDURES FOR IMPOSING SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATION OF AN ANTIDUMPING OR COUNTERVAILING DUTY ADMINISTRATIVE PROTECTIVE ORDER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth the procedures for imposing sanctions for violation of an administrative protective order issued under 19 CFR 351.306, or successor regulations, as authorized by 19 U.S.C. 1677f(c).
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 354|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|