Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 356
PROCEDURES AND RULES FOR IMPLEMENTING ARTICLE 1904 OF THE NORTH AMERICAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth procedures and rules for the implementation of Article 1904 of the North American Free Trade Agreement under the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended by title IV of the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act of 1993 (19 U.S.C. 1516a and 1677f(f)). This part is authorized by section 402(g) of the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act of 1993.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 356|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|