Standard: LUL - 5-283
SPONSORSHIP, CO-BRANDING AND THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to the application of commercial branding with respect to sponsorship, co-branding and third party advertising within all LUL-owned property.
This standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Commercial partners;
• Ambience; and
• Secondary revenue
Insofar as they relate to sponsorship, co-branding and third party advertising.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004
The purpose of this Standard is to define how commercial branding, in the form of sponsorship, co-branding and third-party advertising, shall be used by London Underground Limited (LUL) for commercial advantage whilst maintaining the integrity of brand values, safety and customer service.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|