Standard: LUL - 5-302
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all stationery created in support of LU's business.
This Standard shall be enforceable from the date of issue.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the content and layout of London Underground (LU) printed stationery so that the company presents a consistent and recognisable face to its external and internal audiences.
The Standard specifies basic design elements and content for a suite of stationery items. Detailed typographic design layouts, colour references and paper specifications are provided to enable the consistent production of pre-printed items.
The Standard provides guidance on the development of content and the requirement to use electronic templates.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.