Standard: LUL - 5-304
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all employees of LUL, and employees of agencies, suppliers and consultancies when carrying out work for LUL.
All corporate and local communication activities, other than those between an individual and their employing manager on personal or employment matters, or operational and technical information related to the detailed requirements and operation of job roles, and the railway service.
This Standard shall be enforceable from the date of issue.
The purpose of this Standard is to describe London Underground's requirements for communication with and between management and staff to encourage their active participation in the achievement and support of London Underground's aims.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.