Standard: LUL - 5-305
EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all corporate and local communication activities with the external media, politicians, transport user and business groups and other representative bodies.
This Standard shall be enforceable from the date of issue.
The purpose of this Standard is to establish an appropriate and consistent approach in London Underground's communications relations with the media and politicians and in the protection of London Underground's corporate identity.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.