Standard: LUL - 5-291
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to the management and development of the:
• LU Business Plan and any supporting plans
• Creation of the Underground Initiatives Programme and Shelf list
• LU Risk register
Budgets, such as operating (or ‘revenue') budgets, although related to business planning, are outside the scope of this Standard and are dealt with according to accounting policies, procedures and guidance by LU Finance.
The purpose of this Standard is to state the LU requirements for Business Planning and the inter-relationships of various business plans and action plans.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|