Standard: LUL - 5-322
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers aspects of customer relations in the following sections:
• Dealing with customer comments;
• Industrial action;
• Education and information campaigns;
• Customer charter;
• Incorporating customer needs.
This standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of;
• Customer relations;
• Customer comments;
• Staff knowledge and behaviours;
• Customer Service Centre services; and
• Customer needs.
insofar as they relate to customer relations.
The purpose of this Standard is to state all the requirements relating to the provision of services to customer relations.
These services include dealing with customer comments, providing refunds during industrial action, education and information campaigns, the provision of a customer charter and incorporating customer needs.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.