Standard: LUL - 5-549
INTERFACES WITH HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is applicable to all Directorates within LUL when interacting with LUL's Regulators.
LU's health, safety and environmental regulators include:
• The Environment Agency (EA),
• The Office of Rail Regulation (ORR),
• Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate (HMRI),
• The Health and Safety Executive (HSE),
• Local Authority (LA),
• The London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority (LFEPA),
• Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RIAB), and
• Other bodies enforcing health, safety and environmental legislation.
The purpose of this standard is to communicate how LUL will liaise with health, safety and environmental Regulators, and detail how LUL will manage concerns raised by such Regulators.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.