Standard: LUL - 5-315
AUDIO AND ELECTRONIC VISUAL INFORMATION IN PUBLIC AREAS OF STATIONS AND TRAINS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to:
• manually delivered audio announcements;
• automated audio announcements (using AVA);
• manually delivered electronic visual information;
• automated electronic visual information (using VEID).
Requirements relating to visual sightlines, signs, posters, leaflets and whiteboards are covered in separate Standards.
This Standard applies to customer facing aspects of information delivery.
This Standard addressed and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• automated equipment;
• real-time service information;
• visual information;
• customer information; and
• service disruption announcements
insofar as they relate to audio and visual electronic information in public areas of stations and trains.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for delivery of audio and electronic visual information in public areas of stations and trains.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.