Standard: LUL - 5-253
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all employees of LUL, and employees of agencies and consultancies contracted to carry out work for LUL.
This Standard shall be enforceable from 27/01/03.
The purpose of this Standard is to outline the high standards of integrity, behaviour and business practice which London Underground Limited (LUL) expects of its workforce when dealing with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees. Breaches of this Standard may lead to disciplinary action, and in some cases possible criminal prosecution under any applicable legislation. Where such breaches are deemed to be gross misconduct, disciplinary action may result in dismissal.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|