Standard: LUL - 5-262
REWARD AND RECOGNITION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
LUL has reasonable expectations of its employees that they will make positive and reliable contributions to meeting its aims. However, whilst employees have a duty to meet their contractual obligations, from time to time individuals and teams make a contribution over and above these obligations and shall be recognised for doing so.
This Standard applies to all employees of LUL.
This Standard shall be enforceable from 27/01/03.
The purpose of this Standard is to is to support the policy of London Underground Limited (LUL) that it shall recognise the contribution and commitment of employees in achieving company aims through sound salary structures and terms and conditions of employment that reflect market rates and good practice.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.